Mississauga Chiropractic and Massage Therapy. We also have physiotherapists, acupuncturists, and orthotics too!
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website and exploring our health care services. At Grossbeak Chiropractic and Rehabilitation – located in Meadowvale, Mississauga Ontario – our commitment to excellence is achieved by providing personal, knowledgeable, and affordable patient-centered care through chiropractic care, registered massage therapy (RMT), acupuncture, and physiotherapy. We also offer custom orthotics.
- Minimum wait policy. I hate waiting for my own appointments, and I am sure you have better things to do with your day then watch time pass while reading outdated magazines in our reception room. So, we book our appointments accordingly to minimize patient waiting time.
- Convenient Hours. We are here for you Monday through Friday from the morning to the evening. We are also open Saturday mornings as well.
- Treatment on the first visit. If there is no medical reason as to why you should not be treated, treatment is always offered on the first visit.
- Direct billing to insurance companies. If you have extended health benefits and your insurance company allows for direct billing we would be more than happy to direct bill for you. Unsure if you are eligible? Give us a call – or even better – drop by and we may be able to find out for you!
- We accept motor vehicle accidents (MVA) and Workplace Health and Safety (WSIB) injuries.
Within this site you will find information on our office including therapies offered, conditions treated, and fees involved. We hope you find the following information useful, and encourage you to contact us if you have any further questions or would like to book an appointment.
Please note we offer direct billing to insurance companies for those that qualify and accept our terms. If you are interested in direct billing please bring your extended health insurance policy and certificate numbers and inform us before your treatment so that we may verify your coverage with the insurance company. If we are unable to verify your coverage, or if you are not eligible, we will bill you directly and happily provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we would be happy to answer your questions.